- February 9, 2018
- Posted by: Adrian Hall
- Category: More Africa News
This week the Nigerian Bank, Keystone Bank, announced the launch of its new mobile banking application which, according to the bank, has many user-friendly features that can be accessed from a mobile phone.
The new mobile app has, as stated by the company, many benefits & self-service options, including, easy account opening, convenient self- booking and liquidation of fixed deposits, an expanded list of bill-payment options and easy activation of standing instructions & recurrent future payments, according to Obeahon Ohiwerei, Group MD/CEO.
- “Switch Card ON/OFF option” which allows users to disable their cards temporarily if missing & re-enable at the click of a button
- “Hide Balance Feature” which is an additional safeguard against third-party viewing
- “Meet Your Relationship Manager Option” which allows users to call or email their account officers right within the app
- Chabot feature (now live on Telegram) that guides users through a whole range of desired transactions step-by-step
Shedding more light on why it introduced the new mobile app, Ohiwerei said, “In our fast-paced and evolving digital world, service literally has to be at the speed of thought; the rules of engagement are changing so fast that customer expectations are as diverse as our lifestyles and choices. It is no longer a question of stepping out to the bank but about the convergence of innovative services, digital technology and Omni-channel platforms coming at us at breakneck speed.”
“Mobile Banking for one isn’t entirely new in the industry, but there is no end to innovation in delivering customer convenience; at Keystone Bank that’s what sets us apart and that shall continue to be our strength. We are determined to be your preferred bank; dependable, responsive and always within reach,” he concluded.
Source: IT News Africa